Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Best of Berlin

Ich bin ein Berliner!  I mentioned before that the city of Paris captured my heart many years ago, but after my first visit to Berlin, I must admit that a bit of what belonged to Paris has now captured Berlin.  What a vibrant, pulsating city!  Granted, we spent most of our time in the former East Berlin, so I can't be certain that it is all of Berlin that I am fascinated with.  Though, the east is where it is at! 

Watching the first games of the Europameistershaft 2012 with some locals in Prenzlaur Berg
My favorite person in the world
That must be nice
Reichstag and the Spree River
Holocaust Memorial
Currywurst!
Replica of the famous sign at the former East-West Berlin border
Germany football fans
Little photographer
Friedrichswerdersche Kirche
Bernauer Straße
Hinterlandmauer at Mauerpark
Mauerpark
Flomarkt am Mauerpark
East Side Gallery - longest Berlin Wall remnant
East Side Gallery
Our favorite cafe in Prenzlauer Berg

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh it's beautiful and embracing and kind and colorful and full of happy! I love the wall. I love the mini-Buddy. I love your favorite person in the world and I love you!

Leah said...

Bob lived in Berlin in 1999, it still has a special place in our hearts too. Thanks for reminding me. Hugs to you and David.

Jennifer said...

Your photo's enlighten my views of Berlin. Can't wait to visit. Your favorite person is one of ours too.!

Sonja said...

I haven't been to Berlin since the Iron Curtain days! Must be very different there now.

Erin & Carl said...

Thanks for posting great photos! I loved Berlin, too. You did a great job capturing the feeling of Berlin in your pics!

blog said...

your blog is very interesting, I will visit again in the next article
mengatasi dengan cepat sakit maag akut

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...