Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Steiermark

My apologies for the lack of posts lately.  There certainly has been plenty of activity around here to share, but I just haven't found time to sit down and write.  I don't have much time now either (I'm headed out the door to get a much needed haircut).  Nevertheless, I wanted to share two of my favorite photos from our past weekend in Steiermark, a southern state in Austria.

Driving along the Schilcherweinstraße (Schilcher wine route) in western Styria

The Birthday Boy enjoying a very salty Breze on the Grazer Schloßberg, in Graz

2 comments:

Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

It looks like everyone is low on time lately. Trying to fit in all there is to fit in before the end of summer!

Your images are almost like looking in a mirror since my (my as in where I live) German-speaking country looks quite similar to your German-speaking country.

Happy belated birthday to the birthday boy!

Unknown said...

Salty surprises in luscious lands! That landscape was incredible. Can't wait to pop up to the next post and read that one. Amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...