Thursday, June 30, 2011

Signs of Affection

The See Beautiful blog has inspired us both to notice more of the beauty that is present in everyday. Whether it is postcards, a particular 10 year old Golden Retriever, balls, fondue with friends, family dance parties, particularly awesome graffiti, kindness from a stranger, or a Cardinal perched outside the window, we certainly are more aware of how beautiful the world really is.

Something beautiful that I came across today on Brandi's blog is the picture to the left. I followed the link she posted of the picture and discovered this very cool website. The Signs of Affection project is simple. If you have a positive message to share, submit it here and they may just design a sign, print it and send it across the world to be pasted on the walls of cities around the globe -- for free!

I was inspire to submit my own positive phrase. I won't share what the phrase was just yet, but if it's selected to be printed, I'll let you know for sure!

[image taken from http://www.signs-of-affection.com/]

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Hi Lindsay! I'm so glad you found my site and liked that post! Signs of Affection is awesome, isn't it? Your blog is so lovely -- you have so many gorgeous photos on here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...